DTG Mens T-Shirts
For best results we use high quality t-shirts from RTP Apparel & AS Colour.
These shirts give the best print results and have fantastic wear attributes, along with soft finishes to their fabrics and great fits.
AS Colour Product Details
- Regular fit
- Crew neck
- Mid weight, 180 GSM, 28-singles
- 100% combed cotton (marles 15% viscose)
- Neck ribbing, side seamed, shoulder to shoulder tape, double needle hems, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
Please note the Charcoal colour can be susceptible to fading/colouration variance with excessive sun exposure - please consider when ordering.
How to go from zero to hero:
1. Select your colour & size.
2. Select your print position and upload artwork
3. Choose Express Service if your order is urgent.
4. Choose any extra print positions and upload artwork.
5. Add to cart and pay. We will take care of the rest.
Express Service is only available on Black & White Shirts.
How long till you can wear
Generally your order will be ready to ship within 7-10 working days.
Express Service orders will be printed and dispatched same day if ordered before 11:00 am (GMT+10).
Orders after 11:00am will be printed and dispatched by the next business day.
Express Service is only available on Black & White T-Shirts size SML to 3XL.
What you need to know before you print:
Keep this in mind when creating and submitting your artwork.
"Quality in, Quality out"
Low quality artwork will only produce low quality results and high quality artwork, high quality results.
We accept the following file types :
Vector art :
.eps, .ai, .svg
Pixel based images :
.jpg, .png, .tif
For best results, an image resolution of 300DPI and set to the print size you require.
If you are unsure, email us first with a copy of your artwork and we can let you know the quality of the print.
What not to supply :
Copyright images you do not have rights to. (By submitting your artwork, you are agreeing that you have rights to use it)
Screen shots of your artwork/design. A lot of mobile (iphone people in particular...) users have developed a bad habit of screen shotting images. This does 2 things, adds your phones UI to the image and lowers the quality of your artwork. No screen shots.
How to look after your shirts
You should be able to get a few years out of your t-shirt if you follow simple washing.
Following the care instructions on the t-shirts tag should be sufficient.
But here are some tips.
- Home cold wash - inside out for lasting results.
- Do not use harsh detergents or bleaches
- Do not iron directly on the print. If you need to iron your shirt, iron the shirt inside out and do a quick once over the printed area.
- Hang to dry, not in direct sunlight. Sunlight fades cottons.
- Do not tumble dry.